100% PURE ESSENTIAL OIL
A middle note of woody, slightly
Steam distilled from wood
BLENDS WELL WITH
Rosewood, Cypress, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Ylang-ylang
BENEFITS OF CEDARWOOD HIMALAYAN OIL
Used in aromatherapy applications, Cedarwood Essential Oil is known for its sweet and woody fragrance, which has been characterized as warm, comforting, and sedative, thus naturally promoting stress relief. Cedarwood Oil’s energizing scent helps to deodorize and freshen indoor environments, while also helping to repel insects. At the same time, its anti-fungal properties help prevent the development of mildew. Its invigorating quality is known to improve cerebral activity, while its calming property is
known to relax the body, and the combination of these properties helps to enhance concentration while decreasing hyperactivity. The soothing scent of Cedarwood Essential Oil is reputed to reduce harmful stress and ease tension, which in turn promotes the body’s rest, helps to clear the mind, and subsequently encourages the onset of quality sleep that is both restorative and reparative.
HOW TO USE
- For diffusing, add 8 drops to diffuser.
- To naturally reduce hair loss. A few drops can be diluted in a carrier oil, such as Coconut, and massaged into the scalp for several
minutes. This blend can be left in like a mask on the scalp for at least half an hour before it is washed out in the shower. For increased effectiveness, Cedarwood Oil can be combined with the essential oils of Rosemary.
- Sauna – add 6-8 drops of oil to a bucket of water, then pour over stones.
• Cedarwood Essential Oil is steam distilled from the wood of the Cedar tree, of which there are several species.
• Used in aromatherapy applications, Cedarwood Essential Oil helps to deodorize indoor environments, repel insects, prevent the development of mildew, improve cerebral activity, relax the body, enhance concentration, decrease hyperactivity, reduce harmful stress, ease tension, clear the mind, and encourage the onset of quality sleep.
• Used cosmetically on the skin, Cedarwood Essential Oil can help soothe irritation, inﬂammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering. It helps regulate sebum production, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, guards the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins, reduces the chances of future breakouts, helps to eliminate unpleasant odors, and reduces the appearance of the signs of aging.
• Used in hair, Cedarwood Oil is known to cleanse and enhance circulation to the scalp, tighten the follicles, stimulate healthy growth, reduce thinning, and slow hair loss.
• Used medicinally, Cedarwood Essential Oil is reputed to protect the body against harmful bacteria, facilitate wound-healing, address the discomforts of muscle aches, joint pain or stiffness, soothe coughs as well as spasms, support the health of the organs, regulate menstruation, and stimulate circulation.
CEDARWOOD HIMALAYAN OIL RECIPES
SKIN CARE & DEODORIZER
15 ml Jojoba oil
8 drops Cedarwood Himalayan
2 drops Clary Sage
Used cosmetically on the skin, Cedarwood Essential Oil can help soothe irritation, inﬂammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering. By regulating sebum production, eliminating acne-causing bacteria, and exhibiting a protective
astringent property, Cedarwood Oil is reputed to guard the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins, thus
helping prevent or reduce the chances of future breakouts. Its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties help to eliminate unpleasant odors, making it an effective
deodorizer, and its ﬁrming quality helps reduce the appearance of the signs of aging, such as loose and wrinkling skin.
USED IN HAIR
20 drops Cedarwood Himalayan
10 drops Rosemary
50 ml Coconut Oil (melted)
Mix the Essential Oils with Coconut Oil (melted), and massaged into the scalp for several minutes. This blend can be left in like a mask on the scalp for at least half an hour before it is washed out in the shower.
DIFFUSING: add 8 drops to diffuser
MASSAGE: add 10 drops to Grapseed Oil, mix.
Cedarwood Essential Oil’s antiseptic properties are reputed to protect the body against harmful bacteria that are known to cause fungal infections, which can be
destructive to the skin and general health. This natural wound-healing quality makes Cedarwood Oil ideal for application to scrapes, cuts, and other abrasions that
require disinfecting. Its anti-inﬂammatory property makes it well-suited to addressing the discomforts of muscle aches, joint pain, and stiffness, while its antispasmodic
property helps to soothe not only coughs but also spasms associated with digestion, respiratory ailments, nerves, and
Cedarwood Oil is reputed to exhibit an emmenagogue property that regulates menstruation by naturally stimulating circulation, thus beneﬁtting women who
suffer from irregular cycles.