100% PURE ESSENTIAL OIL
Sweet, ﬂoral scent
Flowering top of plant
BLENDS WELL WITH
Cedarwood Himalayan, Geranium, Lavender, Orange, Rosewood, Ylang-ylang.
CALMING, SOOTHING, & BALANCING
Clary Sage Essential Oil came to be used in natural cosmetics for its ability to soothe skin.
In medicinal applications, it was known to address female hormone-related complaints, such as nervous tension and negative emotions, hence earning another nickname: “The Woman’s Oil.”
Its nervine and anti-inﬂammatory properties promote restful sleep and soothe headaches, respectively, and its uplifting qualities enhance the mood to improve self-esteem and mental strength and to stimulate libido in both men and women.
Furthermore, Clary Sage Oil decreases the symptoms of a cough and cold, effectively deodorizes unpleasant body
odors, and supports the balance of hormones.
HOW TO USE
- For diffusing, add 2-3 drops to diffuser. Can ease stress.
- Moisturizer with anesthetic effects. Add 1-3 drops of Clary Sage Oil to a regular face cream or body lotion before massaging it in.
- Used in hair. Dilute 5-6 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil in 1 Tbsp. of gently heated Coconut Carrier Oil. Before showering, massage this blend into the scalp and allow it to soak for 30 minutes before washing it out with a regular shampoo.
• Clary Sage Essential Oil has earned the nickname “The Woman’s Oil,” due to its beneﬁts for women’s health, especially in relation to menstruation and menopause.
• Used in aromatherapy applications, Clary Sage Essential Oil has sedative abilities that induce feelings of relaxation, clarity, and calmness while alleviating dizziness, anxiety, and irritability. It is also known to stimulate libido in both men and women.
• Used cosmetically or topically in general, Clary Sage Essential Oil exhibits a cooling property that soothes skin afﬂicted with inﬂammation. It calms rashes, balances the production of natural oil and sebum, and strengthens the skin and muscles.
• Used medicinally, Clary Sage Essential Oil eliminates or prevents the spread of harmful bacteria, facilitates the healing of wounds, and addresses muscle aches, joint pain, strains, and sprains. It enhances circulation and is reputed to stimulate and regulate the menstrual cycle.
CEDARWOOD HIMALAYAN OIL RECIPES
EASE STRESS, HELP SLEEP
3 drops Clary Sage
2 drops Orange
2 drops Ginger
1 drop Lemon
Used in aromatherapy applications, the scent of Clary Sage Essential Oil can ease stress when 2 3 drops are diffused. For a diffuser blend that is enriched with other mood-enhancing essential oils, combine 3 drops Clary Sage Essential Oil, 2 drops Orange Essential Oil, 2 drops Ginger Essential Oil, and 1 drop Lemon Essential Oil.
MEDITATION AND SPIRITUALITY
6 drops Clary Sage
2 drops Frankincense
2 drops Orange
Furthermore, Clary Sage Oil is known to contribute a deeper sense of concentration and spirituality, when diffused during prayer, meditation, or other devotional practices. For an enhanced state of awareness and attentiveness, 6 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil can be blended with 2 drops of Frankincense and 2 drops of Orange essential oils added to a diffuser.
USED IN COSMETIC
1-3 drops Clary Sage
Regular face cream or body lotion
Used in cosmetic applications, Clary Sage Essential Oil is known to encourage the growth of clearer, smoother, calmer skin. To make a moisturizer with anesthetic effects that addresses redness and inﬂammation while soothing sore muscles, add 1-3 drops of Clary Sage Oil to a regular face cream or body lotion before massaging it in.
USED IN HAIR
5-6 drops Clary Sage
2 drops Lemon
2 drop Balsam Fir
1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
Used in hair, Clary Sage Essential Oil is known to stimulate the growth of healthier, stronger strands while eliminating dandruff and preventing the production of excessive natural oils and sebum on the scalp. For an anti-inﬂammatory and anti-microbial scalp massage blend that addresses the problem of dandruff, dilute 5-6 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil, 2 drops of Lemon Essential Oil and 2 drops of Balsam Fir Essential Oil in 1 Tbsp. of gently heated Coconut Carrier Oil. Before showering, massage this blend into the scalp and allow it to soak for 30 minutes before washing it out with a regular shampoo.
5 drops Clary Sage
1 Tbsp. Jojoba Oil
Used in medicinal applications, Clary Sage Essential Oil is known to diminish pain, promote easier breathing, and balance the mood. For a massage blend that relieves cramps and pain, dilute 5 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil with 5 drops of Jojoba Carrier Oil and massage it into the affected areas.
ANTISEPTIC AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
6 drops Clary Sage
6 drops Cypress
30ml Jojoba Oil
For an antiseptic and anti-inﬂammatory massage blend that facilitates the healing of wounds and soothes aching joints, dilute 6 drops of Clary Sage Oil and Cypress in 30 ml(1 oz.) of Coconut Carrier Oil or Jojoba Carrier Oil, and rub the blend into the affected area or apply it to a larger area of skin in an aromatherapy massage.